Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eclipse

This up to now is probably the only dress I own which I totally put great effort in getting it heavily beaded. I named it "eclipse" after reading the novel by Stephanie Meyers - sequence of the vampire love story. Yup I was so into that ant not to mention the movies too. Anyway back to the beading story, this design is simply scattered beads put up very close together. Sew each bead by bead close to each other and voila!, scattered beads in decent line. Then I arranged the crystals as so that it forms into sort of a petal with a pearl in the middle.


Baju ini merupakan satu-satunya baju empunya saya yang saya berusaha untuk hiaskan dengan rekaan manik yang saya kira cukup berat. Nama rekaan adalah inspirasi dari novel yang saya obses baca pada ketika menjahit baju ini. Rekaan ini mengabungkan manik tabur yang rapat dengan susunan batu kristal berbentuk kelopak bunga berhiaskan mutiara kaca ditengah2.

No comments:

Post a Comment